We are looking a
who is an expert on Search and Ad Networks for Google, ideally a Google Certified PPC expert with atleast 4 years of experience with success record.
We offer good package with Medical facilities and insurance policy
Candidate must have Good English skills. Strong knowledge of ON-PAGE and Off-Page SEO Factors
· Improve CTR through A/B testing
· Should have first-hand knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Improve conversion and navigation paths through testing different landing pages and identifying best performers.
· Create and distribute PPC ROI reports, conversion reports, and keyword and campaign performance reports
· To do a complete analysis of website along with their recommendations.
· To do in-depth keyword analysis using different tools.
- Routine management of pay per click (PPC) accounts over Google AdWords,
- Track and maintain keyword bids, daily account, monthly budget caps, impression share and quality score.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Planning and executing marketing strategies with marketing team and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Must be able to find targeted source of traffic.
- Must have sound technical knowledge and knowledge about latest trends in SEO
- Must be able to identify technical SEO issues within sites
- Should have command over Analytics and Web masters
- Should have experience in e-commerce websites SEO, should know techniques to market products.
- Excellent Keyword research, analyses and competitor research skills
- Must have excellent reporting skills both written and verbal
Pay Per Click (PPC)
First Shift (Day)
May 02, 2017
Feb 02, 2017