Post Name: Manager Poultry Feed Mill
Must have an experience of minimum five years of operating Poultry Feed Mill.
Post Graduate or equivalent degree in relevant study is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in selection of machinery, installation, the design and development of fixtures, special tools and other related devices for production which align with the manufacturing processes and plans in a collaborative environment with engineering and production.
- Responsible for overall management of production activities and achieving production targets with required capabilities, yield and lead time.
- Optimizes the machining processes in terms of consistent quality and productivity.
- Responsible for development and implementation of appropriate cost control and cost reduction initiatives within responsible functions. (Variable cost reduction and process cost).
- Practices and Maintains 6S standards in the workplace.
- Manages staff selection, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to reach the business goals and expectations
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectation
- 7 – 10 years of progressive experience in a feed mill environment with at least 5 years of supervisory responsibilities
- Must have hands on experience with all types if manual machines (lathes/mills) and various CNC Machines.
- Must have experience with 10 to 20 tons machining of composites and various metals.
- Requires a strong background in feed mill selection of machinery, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience in implementing automation systems where appropriate to improve productivity and reduce labor expenses.
- Is familiar with the use of automated vision systems and optical metrology equipment for dimensional inspection of small machined parts.
- Must possess recognizable and demonstratable leadership skills, exercise good judgment, be well organized, and have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
- Must be computer proficient, including Microsoft Windows and Office software applications
Knowledge of feed Formulation and Quality Control
Operational Management of the plant
Schedule feed production
Keep inventory of feed ingredients and order as needed
Test and review feed/grain quality
Evaluate operating procedures
Set quality assurance standards
Prepare forecast for upcoming sales and market demand
Prepare and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets
Joining will be required by first week of October 2017
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs100,000.00 to Rs200,000.00 /month
- Chicken Feel Production: 5 years
- Feed Plant Management: 3 years