We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between Management and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will look after our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing)
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees
- Coordinate all HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers loans, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills,
, Compensation & Wage Structure, Benefits Administration,
, Experience in HRIS or HRMS
First Shift (Day)
Human Resource Department
New Garden Town,
Bachelors in Business, HR | MBA-HR would be preffered
2 Years (Females are encouraged to apply.)
May 27, 2017
Apr 28, 2017