Assistant Human Resources Manager Jobs, Employment
Below is an overview of the job duties, to view the full job description click the link listed at the bottom of the position.
- Create and maintain all Buckle job descriptions for Corporate Office Departments and Stores requiring continuous communication and follow-up with Department Managers.
- Update active Store and District Manager Teammate Files to provide information for Human Resource and Legal uses.
- Send and maintain records of Teammate Exit Interviews and Questionnaires and prepare reports as needed.
- Facilitate calls and questions to appropriate persons within the Human Resources Department.
- Support Human Resources team with Manager Meetings and Leadership Academy presentations.
- Administrate Store Manager Offboarding tasks including communication with appropriate District Managers and verification of all separation details.
- Prepare analytical reports for Human Resource Department initiatives, turnover, and additional data reporting.
- Assist in the administration of sexual harassment, other harassment and discrimination prevention training.
- Associates degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
Full-Time Position: Monday – Friday
To view full job description click here
The buckle is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.
Brand: The Buckle
Address: 2407 W 24th St Kearney, NE – 68845
Property Description: 0 – Corporate Office
Property Number: 0