- Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet investment criteria.
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies).
- Analyzes consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
Educational Requirements: **
- BS/BA degree in a business related function
- MBA (concentration in Marketing preferred)
Success Attributes: **
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Results orientation
- Multifunctional skill base (financial, operations as well as marketing)
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
Job Type: Full-time