We are looking for passionate, hardworking software engineers who have experience building innovative, mobile applications that customers love. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
· Building and maintaining an iOS IPTV platform for both handheld and tablet devices.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Collaborate with other team members.
· Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
· Write maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
· 5+ years experience in iOS and mobile technologies.
· Solid understanding of Objective C/Swift and the iOS ecosystem.
· Solid understanding of RESTful web services and networking.
· Solid understanding of hybrid mobile applications.
· Knowledgeable about the Apple store and its process.
· Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
· Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
· Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life cycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
· Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
· You love learning and mentoring others.