Assistant Marketing Manager
Designation :Assistant Marketing Manager
MBA (Sale & Marketing) From Reputable Organization with Minimum Experience of 4-5 Years
Gender: Female / Male
Very attractive Salary Package (Depending upon experience)
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of brand through various activities.
1- Establish strategic plan for brand positioning
2- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models
3- Oversee the Social media and digital marketing.
4- oversee the all matters related to photo shoots.
5- oversee the Printing ads and coordination with the printing agencies
6- Supervision to online sales operation and establishing strategies to improve it.
7- Preparation of marketing budget and sales forecasting
8- Oversee the ATL and BTL activities
9- Coordination with printing agencies, proper checking the quality of printing related to Catalog and packaging materials.
10- Taking approval of New samples related to catalog and packaging material
Apply Through Email
We are currently looking for CRM Support Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set
Minimum 2.5+ Years’ experience in CRM along with following description
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM (application, database, reporting)
• Microsoft .Net
• SQL Server ( 2014)
• SSRS Reports
• Windows OS (8.1, 10)
• Windows Server 2012 R2
• Office 2013
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM issues
• Fix the Issues permanently with Proper resolutions.
• Advise end-users on appropriate action
• Follow standard support procedures
• Log all CRM support interactions in the Ticketing Tool.
• Triage support requests as appropriate and when needed
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Stay current with Dynamics CRM system information, changes, and updates
• Provide IT applications support
Should you be interested for this opportunity, please send your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org